Enjoy a serene evening on the water with this Panama City Beach Sunset Cruise and experience the scenic views of Saint Andrews Bay, Grand Lagoon, and Shell Island. Float around and gaze at the sky as you take in the surreal beauty around you. The Emerald Coast is known for its unrivaled cotton candy sunsets. So sit atop the gentle waves and capture some postcard quality photos of the day. Don't miss your chance to see a Panama City Beach sunset tonight!
Additional Adventure Info
- Sunset cruise in Panama City Beach’s Saint Andrews Bay, Grand Lagoon, and Shell Island
- BYOB and enjoy your favorite beverage while relaxing on the smooth waves
- Iced coolers are available for your drinks & snacks
- Custom sound system and cushioned seating
- Great for ages 2+
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Private Charter on 21' Robalo Center Console
- Licensed captain & guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Full-size cooler
- Bottled water
- Dry storage
- Life vests
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Beach bags (limited to 2)
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinks & snacks
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Vendor follows all state and local mandates and routinely sanitizes all vessels and equipment.
- Guests must be at least 2 years old and have a parent or guardian willing to hold and attend to them at all times. Each child counts as one paying customer.
- The boat is not wheelchair/handicap accessible, but can be accommodated as much as possible with assistance to a seat.
- No personal coolers permitted. One is provided to hold your drinks and snacks.
- There is a maximum of 6 guests permitted on this excursion.
- No glass bottles or containers permitted on board boat.
- It is illegal to feed, touch, or pursue wild dolphins.
- Closed annually on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Service animals and pets are not permitted.
- There is no restroom available on board.
- If the weather is unfavorable for the tour, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be rescheduled, customer will be given a full refund.
- Expectant mothers are permitted at their own discretion with physician approval.
- You can bring a one pop up tent to be used on the beach for shade.
- You will be cruising on a 2018 21-foot Robalo R200 center console.
- While highly likely, dolphin sightings are not guaranteed.
- There is free parking on-site.
1120 Bayview Ave., Panama City, FL 32401, USA
Frequently Asked Questions
2 years old
Yes. 2 large coolers (iced down) are available for use.
Only on Private Charters. Smoking is not allowed on charters with multiple paying customers.
It is possible. Windier days increase the chance of getting wet, but even then the chances are minimal. Typically we do not get wet if the wind is less than 10mph.
Yes. All equipment associated with your booking is included.
No. We recommend using the restroom prior to your trip.