2 years old
Yes. 2 large coolers (iced down) are available for use.
Only on Private Charters. Smoking is not allowed on charters with multiple paying customers.
It is possible. Windier days increase the chance of getting wet, but even then the chances are minimal. Typically we do not get wet if the wind is less than 10mph.
Yes. All equipment associated with your booking is included.
No. We recommend using the restroom prior to your trip.
- If cancellations are made at least 72hrs PRIOR TO your departure date & time, you will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made WITHIN 72hrs of a scheduled trip will be charged a 10% cancellation fee. Fee is based on the advertised purchase price for your selected charter.
- No shows (30 minutes late or more) & cancellations made the same day as your scheduled trip WILL NOT receive a refund.
- Cancellations made by the Captain (due to weather, mechanical issues, safety issues, etc.) WILL RESULT IN A FULL REFUND. Rescheduling your trip will always be our first option.
Small dogs (<40lbs) are allowed on 8hr Private Charters only.
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Towel (if shelling or snorkeling)
- Camera/Cell phone
- Drinks/Snacks (Bottled water is included on all charters.)
- Private Charters may bring a small cooler (10qt. or smaller), and beach equipment/toys.
No. These are wild dolphins. But, in my 24years of boating in our waters I've never been skunked. They always saved the day and made an appearance.
Nope! You must pay attention and have fun the whole time! No exceptions.