Do you like to eat, drink, and leave your worries at the dock? If so, then it is time to be shown around Bay County and see how the locals ride and dine. From fine dining to eating on a sandy beach with a picturesque view of Saint Andrews Bay, you will enjoy the comforts and perks of local hot spots. Panama City Beach and the City of Panama City are host to a number of restaurants and bars that are accessible by water. From “Golden Spoon,” award winners to the best slice of pizza in town, the knowledgeable tour guides will not disappoint. This tour focuses on three things: getting your belly full, showing you the beautiful bay system by boat, and ensuring your safe passage while you enjoy the local life. Don't miss out on this Restaurant and Pub Tour fun, book your spot today!
Additional Adventure Info
- Restaurant & Pub Tour of the Panama City Beach area
- Knowledgable, local captain will recommend the best restaurants and pubs to visit
- Arrive in style as you dock and dine
- Great for everyone ages 2+
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Private Charter on 21' Robalo Center Console
- Licensed captain & guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Full-size cooler
- Bottled water
- Dry storage
- Life vests
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Beach bags (limited to 2)
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinks & snacks
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Vendor follows all state and local mandates and routinely sanitizes all vessels and equipment.
- Guests must be at least 2 years old and have a parent or guardian willing to hold and attend to them at all times. Each child counts as one paying customer.
- The boat is not wheelchair/handicap accessible, but can be accommodated as much as possible with assistance to a seat.
- No personal coolers permitted. One is provided to hold your drinks and snacks.
- There is a maximum of 6 guests permitted on this excursion.
- No glass bottles or containers permitted on board boat.
- It is illegal to feed, touch, or pursue wild dolphins.
- Closed annually on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Service animals and pets are not permitted.
- There is no restroom available on board.
- If the weather is unfavorable for the tour, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be rescheduled, customer will be given a full refund.
- Expectant mothers are permitted at their own discretion with physician approval.
- You can bring a one pop up tent to be used on the beach for shade.
- You will be cruising on a 2018 21-foot Robalo R200 center console.
- While highly likely, dolphin sightings are not guaranteed.
- There is free parking on-site.
1120 Bayview Ave., Panama City, FL 32401, USA
Frequently Asked Questions
2 years old
Yes. 2 large coolers (iced down) are available for use.
Only on Private Charters. Smoking is not allowed on charters with multiple paying customers.
It is possible. Windier days increase the chance of getting wet, but even then the chances are minimal. Typically we do not get wet if the wind is less than 10mph.
Yes. All equipment associated with your booking is included.
No. We recommend using the restroom prior to your trip.