If strolling barefoot along a white sandy beach with the backdrop of emerald green water behind you is on your bucket list, then this Beach & Lagoon Shelling Excursion is calling your name. Northwest Florida beaches are home to a diverse ecosystem, teeming with life and little mementos of life that once was...seashells! Your knowledgeable guides will show you the ropes and explain the anatomy of the various mollusks you encounter, as well as give you and your crew important tidbits of information about all the shells you find. With onboard reference guides, your family will have an awesome time matching up and learning about the animals that once inhabited the shells collected. From Florida fighting conchs to Lightning Whelks, and Crown Conchs to driftwood, even the novice sheller will not go home empty handed.
Additional Adventure Info
- Stroll the white sandy beaches of Panama City Beach and Shell Island
- Gain knowledge of various shells and biodiversity of local bays and lagoons
- Onboard reference guides for you to match and learn as you go
- Great for families and children ages 2+
- Morning and afternoon charters available
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Private Charter on 21' Robalo Center Console
- Licensed captain & guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Full-size cooler
- Bottled water
- Dry storage
- Life vests
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Beach bags (limited to 2)
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinks & snacks
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Vendor follows all state and local mandates and routinely sanitizes all vessels and equipment.
- Guests must be at least 2 years old and have a parent or guardian willing to hold and attend to them at all times. Each child counts as one paying customer.
- The boat is not wheelchair/handicap accessible, but can be accommodated as much as possible with assistance to a seat.
- No personal coolers permitted. One is provided to hold your drinks and snacks.
- There is a maximum of 6 guests permitted on this excursion.
- No glass bottles or containers permitted on board boat.
- It is illegal to feed, touch, or pursue wild dolphins.
- Closed annually on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Service animals and pets are not permitted.
- There is no restroom available on board.
- If the weather is unfavorable for the tour, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be rescheduled, customer will be given a full refund.
- Expectant mothers are permitted at their own discretion with physician approval.
- You can bring a one pop up tent to be used on the beach for shade.
- You will be cruising on a 2018 21-foot Robalo R200 center console.
- While highly likely, dolphin sightings are not guaranteed.
- There is free parking on-site.
1120 Bayview Ave., Panama City, FL 32401, USA
Frequently Asked Questions
2 years old
Yes. 2 large coolers (iced down) are available for use.
Only on Private Charters. Smoking is not allowed on charters with multiple paying customers.
It is possible. Windier days increase the chance of getting wet, but even then the chances are minimal. Typically we do not get wet if the wind is less than 10mph.
Yes. All equipment associated with your booking is included.
No. We recommend using the restroom prior to your trip.